About MirrorMate Frames
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, MirrorMate LLC was founded by Lisa Huntting, who invented the company’s flagship product, the MirrorMate® frame, as a design solution for the bare mirrors in her own home. As the original and industry leader, MirrorMate frames are patented in the U.S. with additional patents pending in Canada. MirrorMate can also be found on Twitter and Facebook.
- are the lowest cost and highest impact change you can make in the bathroom.
- fit every mirror, even if it sits on the backsplash or runs into a corner wall.
- can be assembled and installed quickly, with no room down time.
- cost far less than ripping out large mirrors and buying a new framed mirror.
- are durability tested. Our frames have been used for over seven years in the hotel industry, and are rigorously tested for durability. We stand behind our frame quality.
- are beautiful. Our high-quality frames come in over 60 styles to fit any décor. You won’t believe the impact to your entire room, adding designer style and covering any signs of aging and de-silvering.
- are the environmentally sound choice: keep your mirrors out of the landfill and choose one of our many popular styles made from recycled wood.
Our mission at MirrorMate® is to transform your mirrors beautifully, easily and inexpensively and to support our customers with personal attention before, during and after their purchase.
Toward that standard, I promise you:
- Quality product. We offer frames that look wonderful and assemble and install easily.
- Help and assistance from a real person when you need it. We do not exist without you, our customer, and we aim to treat you like a human, not a number.
- Satisfaction. We guarantee your frames will fit and you will be delighted with your purchase. Is there anything you want to tell me or suggest regarding MirrorMate® frames? Please write me at email@example.com.
Very truly yours,
Lisa Huntting, President and Founder